Monday, 9 August 2010

So Blessed...

SO Blessed to call you Friend...
Hi and an welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Julee has done it again and designed some awesome
sketches for you all to use.
For my card I used some new paper I recently got at M's.
It's from Tim Holtz paper pad "Idea-ology"
Very yummy papers.



Thank you all for visiting, I love to hear read your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I am off today and having a lazy day, I can't wait for the weekend to start my vacation.

3 comments:

newfiecrafter said...

This is beautiful love the colors and the flowers how did you make them --just wondering if the were stamped and cut out
Marilyn

Princess said...

The card is darling. Did you create the diamond pattern or did the paper come that way

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.