Monday, 27 September 2010

Happy Birthday .......MoJo 158

Hello MoJo Fans and welcome back to another fun Sketch.
Todays Mojo sketch can be Square or Round.
For my card I used this beautiful paper from Jenni Bowlin.
I've had it for awhile and keep pulling it out and putting it back.
I couldn't seem to get it to work , but when I pulled it out for this sketch,
my card went together in mins.
I believe this is the fastest card I've made.It took me about 15 mins
to whip this up and I usually take a couple of hrs to finish off a card.
I am impressed with my self,lol.




Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wondeful MOnday.

1 comment:

kat said...

I've saved this blog entry for months cuz I really loved it and wanted to CASE it. Now, looking it over, I was amazed that nobody commented on how lovely it was! I rarely comment cuz I figure everyone else does it and my comments wouldn't mean much to a blogger, but I had to chime in here....LOVE your blog and get inspired when I see your cards!!! Thanks!