Monday, 13 September 2010

MoJo Monday Challenge...

Hi MoJo Fans and welcome back.
I am so glad to be back as well.
My PC had crashed on me and I was without a pc for a whole week.
DH was out of town and had his pc with him for work.
What a time for mine to die,lol.
DH do have a desktop but its so slooooooowwwwwww, I just couldn't fight with it to upload cards.
SO today I am posting both my Monday MoJo cards, one for today and one for last Monday's sketch.

For todays card, I used more of the new SU papers left from
my last weeks MoJo card.I am so loving these colors.
I think I may have to buy these again.I also used my new Verve Stamps.
I am so loving this release.


Last weeks sketch, using the new SU design papers.
Isn't Julee's sketches awesome?
The sketches makes such awesome cards.
So be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo team and look at
their beautiful cards.
Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh dear, don't you just feel utterly brainless, and like you don't know what to do with yourself when your computer dies? Been there...done that! Beautiful cards, Sarah! Glad you're back to posting :)

HappyCrafter said...

What beautiful cards, I love the soft elegant feel of them.