Sunday, 12 September 2010

Stamptacular Challenges...

Hello everyone, so glad to be back.
My puter crashed on me and I was without one for a week.
It was the longest week ever,lol, with no puter and DH out of town
for work.But the computer guy was able to fix mine and I didn't lose
anything.I was tempted to buy a new one,I went out looking for
one and had one picked out to buy if this one couldn't be fixed.
Thank god for puter guys who know their stuff.

I am uploading 2 cards for Stamptacular. Todays challenge and last weeks challenge, which I couldn't load till I got my pc back.
Todays challenge was a sketch and using a digital image from
MO MANNINGS DIGITAL PENCIL. Mo is our sponsor for this week.


I used some strawberry paper from BG "Nook and Pantry"
to match my image.


Last weeks challenge , which was to distress.

I distressed all the edges of each layer to get my look.
I also used some new paper I got from SU.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team to see their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

These are gorgeous Sarah. I love the little girl with the Strawberry dress. Wish I'd seen that one. Fabulous job!! Your team mate.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

nicecranedesigns said...

amazng card Sarah, what adorable picture and the card is perfect,,,,,,,,gorgeus job.

Graphicat said...

Glad you're back Sarah! I cant imagine loosing my puter for a day let alone a week! Im hopelessly addicted.... FAB cards as always! I love that sweet little Mo Manning girl!
Love your work girl!
Cheers
Cheri