Sunday, 19 September 2010

You're A Friend....

Who Makes Good Times great....
Hi and Welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays challenge is Grid.
Create a card or project that incorporates a GRID pattern in some way or another.
For my card I used this awesome paper from DeJa Views.
It already had grid lines.I know I took an easy way out with this card,
but things have been hetic and so little time , so easy it was.
I do love how this card came together.
I also used some new stamps I got from Verve.
I just love this flower.



The sponsor for this week is ....
SIMON SAYS STAMP
A $25. Credit Voucher.

Please be sure to check out the rest of the team for their awesome
creations using Grids.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Sharon Keanly said...

Hi Sarah, your cards are beautiful honey. Sorry I haven't popped around for a while... Everytime I see the mustangsarah name I started humming that old tune "Mustang Sally"...lol Have a super day, hugs Sharon