Monday, 4 October 2010

MoJo 159

Hi everyone and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Since this is the first Monday of the month, that means its contest time
again.
Some lucky person will win some Verve Stamps.
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SIX winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.


The sketch for this week has a clean and simple feel.
So I went pretty simple and clean with my card.
I am loving the clean lines.
I used some SU paper and for my flower I used a SU Scallop circle
punch.Here is a link where you can see how it was done.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Juls said...

so very stylish! Hugs Juls

Keva said...

Wow, that card is simply beautiful. I love the colors. I don't find myself reaching for blue very often, but this totally rocks. Thank you for the tutorial,too...I've got to try that.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html