Monday, 18 October 2010

MoJo 161...

Hello MoJo Fans. Welcome to another MoJo Monday
and another wonderful sketch.
Julee sure knows how to design a sketch.
All her sketches are awesome.Have you tried your hand
with MoJo Monday yet?If you haven't , then you should take part and let us see what you create.
For my card I used up some ManHattan papers I;ve had for some time.




Tell me what you think of my card, colorwise?
To me it looks to be the same colors as the card that sets on my desk,lol.
Reason I am asking this ,I got a new Camera.
I has aksed DH for a new camera for Christmas, because mine is a little slow and outdated. I've had it for 8 yrs and thought it was time to upgrade to something a little more faster.
But last week my camera sorta died on me.It still takes pics but I can't get them off my camera onto my pc or any pc for that matter.
Since I needed a camera to upload my cards, he went out and bought me a new one.My DH is a keeper,lol.
My old one was a Cannon and I was pleased with it , so I got another Cannon with a lot more bells and whistles.
This is the first card I have taken with my new camera and I am still learning new things about it. I am not sure I have it on the settings for taking pics of my cards.I played around with it last night taking different shots and I was pleased with this shot.
So tell me what you think?

Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!


3 comments:

Obsessed Momma said...

Ooh so pretty!!Great job hun!

newfiecrafter said...

Very pretty and I think the colors look just fine --nice and crisp .
Marilyn

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card and the colors look great. I love the blue/green/brown combo. TFS