Monday, 25 October 2010

MoJo 162

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays MoJo is another awesome sketch.
And I seem to be showing a lot of cleans lines on my cards
lately and I am loving how it looks.





I used this sketch to make a card for my best friend to go along with this
awesome little basket I made.
Its a template from Lauren's My Time Made Easy ™ LLC
The template is a tool tote but its so versatile, you can make it whatever you want it to be.That is what I love about her templates.

I downsized the tote to fit my bath goodies. Very easy to do.
My friend loved it.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back on Tuesday with another little goodie box I made for my DMIL for her Birthday today.

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Very pretty! I really like that scalloped circle! Gorgeous!!!

Dora said...

Beautiful and so elegant, love the sketch too xx