Monday, 11 October 2010

MoJo Monday 160

Happy ThanksGiving to all My Canadian friends.
We did our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.
I cooked my Turkey and had my DMIL and some friends over.
Had an awesome time and everything was yummy.

Hello everyone and welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Today 's sketch is so fun and for some reason I am on
the clean look. I am loving the clean and simple lines.
Todays card was made from a file folder I got at Michaels
awhile back.I also got some more pieces to match and
I am working on some pieces I will post later.


Julee's MoJo sketches are the greatest.So I hope you all take
part. I love to see what you all create.
Be sure to check out the talented MoJo Makers for their awesome
creations.
Have a wonderful ThanksGiving Day.
I am taking the day to play in my room and create more
projects for you to see later.

No comments: