Monday, 1 November 2010

Happy Holidays......MoJo163

Happy MoJo Monday everyone and welcome back
to another wonderful sketch.
Todays sketch is also the first sketch for November and that means
its Contest time again.
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SIX winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.
They just released a whole collection of new stamps and dies this weekend, so there's even more to choose from!
I can't wait to get my hands on them., they all look awesome.

For my card I pulled out some old Cosmo Cricket paper.
This is the last sheet I have of this paper and I hated to cut into it.
I also paired this card with a little box.
The tut for this box can be found here on SCS>>..Top Note Box
I 've had this top note for some time and I am not sure if I ever used it before,lol.







I love how this box turned out.I wanted a vintage feel for it, so I used up some ivory trim with some pearls threaded thru it.
I also used the nestied Poinsettia for the flower.
Be sure to check out my fellow Mojo Makers for
their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Kimberly S. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love this!!!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous card! Love that paper! Glad you decided to cut it! Also, that box is just fanastic! Thanks for sharing them both!