Tuesday, 9 November 2010

MoJo Monday...A day Late

Hi everyone,Welcome to Mojo Monday , a day late for me.
I am sorry its a day late but this past week has been so hetic for me.
We did inventory this past weekend at the store and I worked every day
last week , right straight thru till today.Total of 9 days with no days off.I am off tomorrow and Thursday,woohoo. I need it.
I manage to squeeze in my MoJo card late Sunday night, but this is the first chance I've had to upload it to my blog.

The MoJo sketch is very clean and simple again this week, just as I like it, when a busy season approaches.
For my card I pulled out some paper from SU and a stamp set I bought last Christmas and using for the first time.
Over all I was pleased with my card, considering I only took about 20 mins to put this one together.A record for me,lol.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome cards.
Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

GORGEOUS!! Love this ornament image and that lacy square nestie is one of my faves right now. You'd hear me screaming from here if I got this beauty done in 20 minutes LOL!

montygonza said...

I love the simple beauty of this card. It really it attractive. Just Perfect.

Amanda

JohnVm said...

Great card. I decided to follow your lead and post my own version. thanks for the inspiration.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Beautiful card. I love how even with all the layers it comes across as very clean and simple. Great color choices.