Monday, 22 November 2010

Special Birthday....MoJo 166

Hi Everyone and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is very simple and a little tilty again.
I made my card a Birthday one for my little granddaughter who is turning 3 tomorrow.
I just love this digital image from MO MANNINGS DIGITAL PENCIL
It reminded me so much of my DGD, so I had to use it for her card.




I have a very busy week coming up.I am in the middle of finishing off
all the details for our staff party . Most everything is done and all I have left is to wrap all the staff gifts.
I didn't realize how much work was involve in planning a party.
I hope everyone appreciates all the hard work I did.
Plus we have our christmas party for our car club this weekend as well.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their wonderful cards.
Have a wonderful week.

No comments: