Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Winter Wonders

WElcome to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch can be round or square or both if you are
inspired to do both.
My card came together in a hurry.
I;ve had a very busy week getting everything ready for our Christmas party, on Sunday for work.It was awesome spending someone
elses money,lol.
Plus we also had a christmas party the night before for our Car Club.
So needless to say, not much time to play.So when I got home on Sunday
night and went to start my card,these snowflakes from K&Co.were setting on my desk.
So I created my card around these.I remember this paper from S.E.I.
I got last year and thought it would work great with the snowflakes.
Not sure if you can see in the pic, but this paper has little snowflakes
all over it.
Pulled out a verve stamp set and my card was done.
Easy Peasy,lol.






Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
I will be back later to show a few things I have been working on for gifts.
Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this! Great take on the mojo sketch!!

Carol D said...

Great card Sarah, love the snowflakes.