Monday, 15 November 2010

Wonderful Time Of The Year....

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is fun with a little tilt a whirl.
I love panels that are tilted.
So grab your Mojo and let us see what you can do with a bit
of tilting.
If tilting is not your thing, then by all mean straighten it out,lol.



Since I still had this paper pack setting on my desk from the last
card I made , I went with it again, but used some different
papers from it.
I also used one of my new stamps from Verve and colored it to match my paper.
I have the day of from work and I am gonna clean up my scrap room,
as I can't see my desk or even my floor,lol.
I've been working on a few projects and I have most everything pulled out from its home.You all know how that works.....Right? lol
I will post some pics of my projects as soon as I put the finishing touches to them.
Be sure to check in on the MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the way you used the sketch. The wreath is a perfect match for that circle panel. I'm also glad to hear someone else's area gets invaded by paper etc. LOL!

connys blog said...

Wonderful card, the colors for your christmas card are unusual, not the "normal" way: white red and green.;-) It´s extraordinary, but I like it.
Conny

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the scalloped circle accent!! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

Heather Grow said...

I like the tilted panel. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.