Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Christmas Blessings........Mojo168

Hi and welcome to another MoJo Monday .
Since this is the first Monday of December, that means
its contest time.
Who doesn't love contests where they can win some fab goodies.
The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SIX winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. Julee just released some new sets on Friday, so there's even more to choose from!
So get your MoJo running and show us what you can do with this
awesome sketch.


For my card I used some of this yummy paper from SU.
I've had it for awhile but just couldn't cut into it. I wanted to hoard it,lol
But I ordered another pkg of it.So look out, you will see several more
projects made with this paper ,now that I have cut into it,lol.
Sorry my card is a day late getting posted, but things are very busy
busy for me.This is the time when things get very hectic for me.
Once I get thru this week, then it easy sailing.
I have a Christmas supper to attend on Wed. night for the Ladies Aux., then a Christmas Dinner and dance to attend for the Fire Dept. on Sat. night.
Since I am president of the Aux,, that means I have to do a presentation to the Dept. and I don't even have my speech done yet.Yikes!
I get very nervous speaking to a room full of people.
Wish me Luck,lol.
Be sure to check out the Mojo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: