Monday, 13 December 2010

Happy Holidays........MoJo169

Hi again and welcome to another MoJo Monday.
What a busy week this has been for me, but so glad that
all the stuff for the Ladies Aux. and all the Christmas parties
are over with.
Today I manage to get my tree and the house all
decorated.Now all I have left, to wrap a few gifts, then
relax for the next 2 weeks.

Todays Mojo sketch is a fun one.
I used up some more of this yummy paper from SU.
Told you I would,lol.






Be sure to check out the MoJo makers for their awesome
creations.
Have a wonderful Monday !

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty holiday card, Sarah. I love that paper, too!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous....I've been using up my scraps of this paper too. Great sketch!

dj said...

this is oh so very beautiful....I just love this designer paper!!