Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Joy To The World....

Hi MoJo Fans, so sorry this card is late posting but I thought
I had it set to post on Monday , but just realize when I logged into my
blog tonight that it wasn't.
The last couple of days has been busy and this is the first chance
I've had to get online.I came home from work at 5 yesterday and slept the night away. I guess I was more tired than I thought.
I am off now till after Christmas, so I am just gonna relax and enjoy the holidays.

Mondays MoJo sketch was so fun to do.
I found this SU paper on Sunday , after I finally got my room cleaned.
I sorta forgot I had this papaer.
Dh had put up a new counter the full length of the wall for me some time ago and I had everything all over the place and I couldn't even see the floor , let alone the desk,lol.
So glad to set back and see my room all neat and clean.





I have several projects done that I will show over the holidays.
Be sure to check out the MoJo team for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Absolutely fabulous use to this week's mojo sketch!! Love how you used the wreath for that portion of the sketch. Stunning card :) Have a blessed Christmas!