Monday, 27 December 2010

Peace On Earth......MoJo 171

Good MoJo Monday everyone.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that
Santa was good to all.
Dh spoiled me again and got me the cricut along with
a lot of other goodies.
What a wonderful surprise, I had no idea he was gonna get it.
He had ordered it thru a place where I shop.
Christmas was quite, we went to friends for a yummy dinner of turkey and all the trimmings.
I haven't been feeling the best the past few days , I knew something was brewing and I end up in the emerg. on Christmas night with a gallbladder attack.Not a very nice way to end off the day.
Waiting to get in for a ultrasound and hopefully have surgery to remove it.

Now onto todays awesome MoJo sketch.
Isn't this sketch fun to work with?
I made my last Christmas card for 2010 using this awesome
sketch.I pulled out Verve's ,O Christmas tree set and some SU
paper from last yr.Added some glue and glitter.
Love how it sparkles so much .




Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo team for their awesome creations.
Thank you all for visiting and have a safe and wonderful Holiday.
I believe Winter has finally arrive, we woke up this morning to a foot of snow.I don't think it will last long as it calling for rain later.
Merry Christmas !

11 comments:

audrey said...

I totally love your peace On Earth card...hope you dont mind if I copy it for next year.

Good luck with your gall bladder...those attacks are very uncomfortable. Hopefully you will soon have the surgery and be better in no time.
Hope you soon get snow in the east coast instead of all that wind and rain. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Divinity said...

wow! wow!!! wow!!!! your card is absolutely stunning!!! i'm gonna set this sketch aside to try out later on.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Sarah! Love the snow on the tree.

Dora said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the sketch.. fantastic. Wishing you all the best for the New Year. Hugs xxx

Lynnor said...

wow!! Stunning!!

Conniecrafter said...

sorry to hear about your gallbladder attack on Christmas of all days, hope you can get it taken care of soon, I had mine taken out at 18 and back then they made a big incision now a days its real tiny :)
Beautiful card, love the snow on the tree!

Judy McMullen said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! So sorry you're gall bladder is causing you pain. Sending you prayers for healing and successful surgery!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Hi Sarah, I think I discovered you through Splitcoast but I don't actually remember. I'm a follower of your blog and always find such beautiful creations here. If you're interested I have something for you on my blog. Happy New Year.
http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-received-award.html

Tracey Brossart said...

Wow, so very beautiful! Love the snow and glitter on the tree!

Tracey xx :D

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Love your card!! Just beautiful:) I'm now a follower and can't wait to see you beautiful cards for 2011
Happy New Year!!!
Hugs,
Norma