Monday, 3 January 2011

Be Mine.........MoJo172

Hello MoJo fans and welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Today is the first Monday of the month and that means its
contest time.That means prizes!!
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SIX winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. Verve will be releasing new sets this Friday, Jan 7, so there will be even more to choose from!
I can't wait to see the new releases.
Since Valentine's is around the corner I decided to go that route, with this awesome sketch.I wanted my card to have bling and wanted to use this glitter cardstock
I've had for a few yrs .I couldn't find any Cs in my pile to match the glitter
cs ,so I made my base from it as well.
Pulled out a Verve valentine set from last yr called Hearts desire.
I stamped the heart and then cut it out and added some glitter to it to match all the bling on my card, then popped it up.


Be sure to check out rest of the MoJo team
for their awesome creations!
Have a wonderful Monday!


4 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Love the sparkly pink panel and the two arrows in the bottom corner. Lovely Mojo card!

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

I always love Valentine's Cards! It's wonderful.
You always have great mojo!
Thanks

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sarah, this is gorgeous! I love the sparkle, and the arrows in the bottom corner! Clever and charming!!

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Oh, my. I was just scrolling though Reader and stopped at this card. I just bought a bazillion sheets of sparkly papers at Mike's, and NOW I know what to do with them. LOVE your card. Thanks for the inspiration!