Monday, 10 January 2011

Hello MoJo Fans.
Welcome to another MoJo Monday sketch.
Isn't this sketch fun to play with?
For my card I pulled out some yummy K & Co paper I recently got at M's.
Also I used my new heart border punch for the first time.
I used Verve's Sweet Valentine set for the sentiment along with the
vintage oval die and stamp.
If you haven't treid Verve's dies, then you must , they are so easy and fun to play with.



Be sure to check out Verve's newest releases from Friday night.
Also check out rest of the Mojo Makers team for their
awesome creations.
A lot of MoJolicious going on.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I am off to work.

2 comments:

Divinity said...

oh wow!!!!!! ur card is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! love that border punch.

Suzie said...

This is SO VERY PRETTY, Sarah!