Monday, 17 January 2011

Hugs & Kissess..............MoJo174

Hi MoJo Fans and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays MoJo sketch is fun.
I used some MM paper I've had since forever. I just love this paper and
sad to say I only have a few scraps left.
I also used a couple of Verve's older Valentines stamps set.
I stamped the heart off first on scrap paper and then again on my card,
and then stamped the Hugs & Kisses over it .Love using this technique.




We have 2 new talented Makers joining us.Debbie Carriere & Stephanie Kraft.So be sure to check all the Mojo Makers for their awesome creations.
I will be back later to upload a very special creation I made over the weekend.
Edit to add.
The Shabby Tearoom challenge for this week White&Bright.
To use WHITE AND/OR CREAM PLUS ONLY ONE ADDITIONAL COLOR.
My card seem to fit the challenge.
Have a wonderful MOnday.

10 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is really pretty!!

Susan Allan said...

This is a pretty card and I love the co-ordinating papers. It is a perfect colour choice with Valentine's day coming along soon!
Sue xx

Kreativmonster said...

very elegant card, I love it!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fabulous card! I love how the papers are the reverse of one another & the bling :) So excited to join you on the Mojo team!

Debbie said...

So pretty ... I {heart} that yummy flourish!! So happy you could join us this week in the Tea Room :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Sarah! Such lovely coordinating papers and wonderful details!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the little bit of pearl flourish you've added! Great job with the Mojo sketch! ♥♥♥

Pattie said...

Oh so pretty! So glad you could join us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

PapierGirl said...

So pretty - I love the pearl flourish! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Maria said...

Sooo pretty!!! That flourish is gorgeous as is the paper and heart...love it!!!