Monday, 31 January 2011

Love Basket..................MoJo176

Hi MoJo Fans and welcome back.
Todays MoJo sketch is the last one for the month and
Julee changes it up a bit by giving us a square or round card.
And if you are really inspired, you can do both.
I opted to do the square.





My square card came together by using up some of the same
papers and flowers I had choosen for my basket below.
Since I had my basket just about done, except for the decorating
part,I decided to make my card match.After having the base done for my
card, I felt it needed something to dress it up a bit .
So I went looking for something and I found these lace paper doilies.
Since I had used one on my card, I then had to put one on my basket,lol.
....

The template for the basket is from Lauren Meader and
can be found >>>>>>>Here


Basket open


View of whats in the basket.

Card & Basket


Card, Basket and Little Hershey mailbox

...
I also came across this tut for the litte Hershey mailbox
found >>>>>>>Here
I altered it a bit bigger to fit the hershey chocolates I was using.
Super cute idea.
I was very pleased with this project.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful Monday!


11 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fabulous project. Your box is stunning and I just LOVE how you used the mojo sketch. Fabulously done!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful set!!! I love how you used the large & small flowers & the doily/heart combo - beautiful card :)

pasjemari said...

Beautiful.card!!
Very pretty.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my what gorgeous projects, the card is just lovely, like your idea to add the doily and the basket is just precious!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Stunning does not even begin to describe this gift set Sarah!! Holy cow!! I LOVE the red/pink combo, and your gorgeous basket and card to match!! WOW!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This card and basket are amazing! You know, Sugar Creek Hollow is running a vintage Valentine challenge this week. You should enter! http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Your creations just keep getting better and better! All 3 are amazing and beautiful! THanks for playing with us at the OCC!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a sensational gift set you have created. Just spectacular - the colors, the paper, the flowers - everything is so lush and screams pamper me! Someone is going to be so lucky to receive it! So happy to have you joining in the 3-D fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Wow...Such beautiful projects! Your basket is awesome and the flowers on everything are stunning. Way to rock the challenges! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

Lela said...

Adorable Gift Sets! I was inspired by your card for my MOJO card this week! TFS

Sharon said...

Oh My Goodness! That basket is just so GREAT! In every way! You have done an excellent job! I love everything about it! I'm speechless!
The card is stunning! The little 'mailbox' full of chocolates is just so cute! But the basket of 'goodies' is absolutely wonderful!
Thank you so much for playing along with us over @ OCC. And I'd love to see you enter our other challenges!