Monday, 24 January 2011

Valentine Hugs and Kisses....Mojo 175

Hi again peeps and welcome to another MoJo Monday.


Todays sketch is another fun one.
For my card I used some yummy paper from BoBunny.
I also used my MS valentine heart border punch.
I am loving this punch and you will see it more in the next few days.
I seem to keep reaching for it.I believe the reason I use it so much , is
because when you punch with it, the hearts are right side up on the
layer you punch.







I also made this darling little purse to go along with my card.
I found a tut for it here>>>> Gift card Purse
I put in some hershey kisses instead.You can filled it with what ever you want.

......



Isn't this so cute?I will be making a few more of these.
Takes so very little time to make.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the rest of the team
for their awesome MoJo crestions.Have a wonderful Monday.
I am off today and working on more Valentine projects, which I will share shortly.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty little set! Love that purse filled with chocolates!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wonderful card! Love how you popped up the sentiment. And what a cute purse, too. I have some MS heart border punches & yes the hearts are upside down!!! Drives me crazy to use them :)

Conniecrafter said...

such cute projects, great gift set!