Tuesday, 25 January 2011

VLVJan2011 ...Week 1 & 2

Hi everyone,I am so glad to be back taking part
in challenges again and posting on a regular basis.
I was off yesterday and it was so so cold here yesterday.
I believe it to be the coldest day this winter.
Since it was so cold to do any thing else, I spent it in my scrap room
creating galore. I have many cards and projects to show you all week.
Today I am posting 2 of the VLVJan2011 sketch challenges.

Week 1 card by Amber.
I love long cards but don't make them very often.
I love the layout of this card .
I am using Verve stamps and some paper from "MY Minds Eye"
I've had this paper for awhile and sorta forgot I had it ,lol.
You be surprise what you find when you go digging thru your papers.
I am using my MS Heart border punch again.



Week 2 card by Charmaine
This card is using more of the same paper from the same
pack, plus Verve stamps again. I love my Verve stamps!
Again I am using the same border punch.I told you ,you would be seeing this border punch often.lol. I so love it.

I am off to work in a bit. Have a wonderful day.
I'll be back tomorrow with the other 2 VLV sketches for Jan.
Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love all the details and the colors. TFS

Chriss Blagrave said...

Lovely takes on the sketches, love all of the details!

Patti J said...

Your cards are beautiful! I especially love the sentiment on the first card. Thanks for sharing! P.S. "Candy" on my blog today!!! lol...