Wednesday, 26 January 2011

VLVJan2011 ...Week 3 & 4

Hi, I am back again with week 2 & 3 sketches from VLV.
I've had fun with these sketches.
For week 3 , I tried to go masculine with my card , and
I am not sure I succeeded. I find it so hard to go masculine,
as I want to pretty it up with ribbon and embellies.
I relented and had to add some jute to my card.
But the card still seems so plain to me,lol.


Week 3 sketch by Tosh;




I also covered a candy bar with the same paper.
I also used my new Verve stamps. I am so in love with this set.
I love all the sentiments and everything else with this set.

This card is for week 4 and I so love it .
I love all the red & white and that cute little
monkey and sentiment from Verve.

Week 4 by Sankari:


Another Candy bar I covered to match my card.
I so love the big red bow on this.



Feels so good to be creating again and taking part in challenges.
I have several more projects done, which I will show you all
soon.
I usually make a lot of Valentine cards and treats.
I take them into work and sell them to all the guys.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Divinity said...

these cards are gorgeous!!!

Patricia Swagler said...

Becca Feeken at AmazingPaperGrace.com is sharing the comment wealth and I picked you. I went through your blog and I love your cards. I will bookmark your site for sure.

Lorraine said...

Super cards love your blog.