Saturday, 19 February 2011

Anniversary Wishes.......Getting my Diva On !

Hi there, isn't this picture so so pretty?



Verve is having a Get Your Diva On Challenge !
Charmaine posted this beautiful pic for the challenge.
You were to get your inspiration from this picture.
Here is my card for the challenge.


I've seen many big cards done lately and wanted to try one.
Since I don't have the grand nesties as yet,I found a scallop circle svg file
online , enlarge it and then cut it out with my Cricut using SCAL.
I am having fun using my Cricut and Scal program Dh got me for Christmas.
The grand nesties are on my wish list along with the grand calibur.
(Have a birthday coming up in March, wondering if Dh will get the hint,hehe)

My inspiration for this card.
1. Color scheme
2.Circle from the plate
3.Roses
4. Silver from the utensils and vase
5.Heart Bling from the Rice Krispies heart treat
6.Sparkle on the flowers from the sparkle of the glass



Close up , so you can see all the sparkle on the flowers.



Side angle view.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful evening!
Thank you Charmaine for an awesome pic and Verve for an awesome challenge.

7 comments:

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Louise Brown said...

Your card is Beautiful....love all the details, and embellishments.

Judy McMullen said...

WOW! This card is so gorgeous!! I love using my Cricut and SCAL program too. It really is so versatile. Hmm, I'll have to look for that scalloped circle.

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours and details, specially the roses!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love the circle scallop cards too, and you did a wonderful job embellishing!

dj said...

Stunning...I so see why you made it to the finalist for the Get your Diva on challenge...way to go!!

Here is an invite to play along with my new challenge....http://www.cardspaperandscrapbooks.com/cards/last-but-not-least-a-new-challenge/

Marie B. said...

WOWEE, this is stunning! :)