Monday, 28 February 2011

For You.............MoJo180

Hello and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch can be either round or square.
I went square, but I went a bit out of my comfort zone.
After my card for last week, I realized I don't use purple
much in my card making.
I created my card around the flower,lol.
After rummaging around in the dollar bins at M's
this past weekend, I found these yummy looking purple flowers.
So, I then went on the hunt for some purple papers.
M's didn't carry much, but I manage to find these 2 papers.
They matched the flowers perfectly.On my way to cash, I found this ribbon in a bin and it also matched.It has a bit of shimmer.
I also found the rhinestones in the dollar bins , but they were
also 50% off.



In my pic, the ribbon and ink seems to be a tad off color.
IRL, they match perfectly.
The flowers were in a bunch and a tad bit higher than you would
use on a card, but they were very easy to press down.


M's also had a really big mark down on their Valentines stuff.
I rooted thru and found some amazing deals.
I got loads of red, pink and silver rhinestones for like 12cents a pkg.
I also gots loads of other stuff as well for a bargain.
Sure will come in handy for next Valentines.


Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their
awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the color purple and amazing flower. Beautiful sentiment.

Notes by Nina said...

Ohh I love color, and the details. Very nice.