Monday, 7 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ........Mojo177

Hi MoJo Fans.Today is the first Monday for the
month of Feb. and that means its contest time.
{The first sketch of every month is our Mojo Madness contest with prizes for our top picks.}
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.
So get creative and show us your mojo.
Todays sketch was fun to use.




For my card I used up some scraps of paper I've been
using over the past couple of weeks.
My room was a mess and I finally got it cleaned again.
While cleaning off my desk, I put all the bits and pieces of paper in
a pile to try and use up.So hence my card.

Be sure to check out the MoJo team for their Mojolicious cards.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back later with a couple more cards I made yesterday.

4 comments:

Sabahan Bloggers Club said...

Nice cards.
I wish i can put someone name infront of the card.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Just lovely, Sarah! The pearl flourish is gorgeous!

Sharyn said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I like your colours and the layers flower. That bling swash is the perfect touch to a lovely card.

Debbie Carriere said...

This is beautiful! Love the paper, the flower, & the bling :)