Monday, 14 February 2011

I love you to the Moon and Back....Mojo178

Hi MoJo Fans, welcome back to another fun week,
with another awesome sketch.
This sketch was very easy and fun to work with.
My card came together in minutes.
I have been in my room most all day ,and have many cards
and projects done to show you.
I believe this is the most valentines card I have ever made.
I can't keep up with them,(I am not complaining,lol.) I have taken many into work and more
to a craft store to sell.I think I sold about $100. at the store alone.
I have a couple more to take into work in the morning , just in case
some one forgot to buy their wife a card,lol.






I still had some of this paper setting on my desk from a previous
card I had made, along with this pack of Jolee's flowers, plus the lacey
doilys.
It matched the paper so pretty, I just had to use them.

Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back tomorrow after work to show you a few more cards
I made.


1 comment:

Cass said...

Beautiful! Very soft and elegant!