Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Masculine Cards........

Hi everyone, just popping in to show a couple of
masculine cards I made.
I don't know about you all but I find it very hard
to make a masculine card.I always want to pretty it up.
I knew I had to make DH a valentine card, he wouldn't let
me forget it if I got him a store bought one.He is my biggest
fan and supporter.
So I went searching thru my stash to find the perfect paper
for a guy that wasn't feminine.I found this striped paper from CI.
Along with some HOTP papers.
From there I went searching for things to make it manly,lol.
I used some MM hardware and then found this awesome jute
ribbon in my stash. It had a WM sticker on it, but I believe it may have been a rak .
I figured a valentine's card wasn't complete, unless it had an heart. So I found these chipboard hearts and covered them with matching paper.
Its amazing what you find when you go searching
thru your stash.I looked in containers and drawers that I haven't been in for quite some time,lol.I found some neat things I forgot I had.
So needless to say I brought a few things out to use in the near future.



I covered a chocolate bar in matching paper.
I gave him a Tim card for his coffee.
+
I found this neat gift card holder >>>>>>>Here


Complete set along with a little package of cinnamon
hearts and a book mark to go with the book I bought him.
He loved it.

Over the weekend , we had a birthday to go to.
One of the guys from our Oldies Car Club turned
65, so I made this card and put tim card inside. He also loves his
Timmys.I had made a pocket on the inside of the card but forgot
to take a pic of it.


I found this paper at M's.Its from Recollections.
Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful day.
I will be back in a bit to show you a few more cards.



No comments: