Monday, 21 February 2011

Springtime Smiles.....MoJo179

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is fun to work with and brought to us
by Mary.
When I saw the sketch for today and saw that the center panel
was round , I knew what I wanted to use.


These metal flowers and diecut butterflies were still setting out
from when I purchased them last week at M's.
I was bound and determined, I was gonna use them.
So I went searching thru my stash of papers to find
something to match.
Can you beleive all the papers I have, I didn't have much in the
shade of purple, lilac or yellow.
I love purple as a color for my clothes but tend to shy away from it
when cardmaking.
I manage to find this sheet of purple paper from BG ,
but no CS to match, so I went with the golden yellow to pick
up the yellow in center of the flower.
Since the butterfly was all glittery, I added some stickles to center of flower.Finished off with some matching ribbon and bling.
Since it look so springy, I went with this spring sentiment from SU.
I don't know about you all, but I am ready for some spring
weather. I've had enough of the snow.
Last week , we did have a couple of mild days and you can see the snow
disappearing.
Come on Spring !!
Thank you all for visiting.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card and use of the mojo sketch!

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the colours and use of the sketch.
greetings from Holland
Marja

Christine Blain said...

Sarah, this is just TOO beautiful!! I love all the elements you've used, and the colours are heavenly.

Colorado Crafter said...

Would love to know the brand name of the metal flowers. I shop at Michaels all the time and have not noticed those. Your card is lovely!!!

Corine van der Zee said...

Wow Sarah, love this card! Beautiful colour and how you did the flower.

Greetings Corine

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the color combo and great flower and butterfly!

Notes by Nina said...

Gorgeous card, very nice colours.