Saturday, 12 February 2011

A True Friend ......Shabby Tea Room DT Call

Shabby Tea Room is having a Dt call and here is their
inspiration piece for the challenge.
'Pretty in {pink} Polka Dot Tea Party'



I decided to throw my hat in the Tea room this time around.
I am just getting this in under the wire, so wish me good luck.
I had started this project earlier in the week but didn't get it done till last night. I had to go in for some day surgery on Thursday, so wasn't
feeling up to par for a couple of days.







When I saw the colors of pink and black, I went searching thru my
stuff to see what I had. I found a sheet of Pink & white paper from
MM and a sheet of black and white from Heidi Swapp.
A sheet of black shimmer from HOTP.
I also found this black outline heart in my stash and no idea where its from.I picked up these Flower stickers from M's and ribbon from WM.
MS heart border punch and Verve's Stamps.
SU brad and filigree on the front of the drawer.I covered some Hershey
nuggets in the matching papers.
Nesties for the opening in the drawer and on the front of card and belly band.
I can't take credit for the idea of this card drawer box, I first saw it on Susan's blog .
There were no instructions for it , so I just eye balled it and made my own,with my own sizes.I am pleased with how it turned out, after a few trials and errors,lol.Good thing I tried this with old Cs first, with out ruining my good papers, as I used up all the paper for this project.

Drawer open.


Card open to show the Drawer box.


Belly Band around the CardBox.


Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful Saturday!

7 comments:

pasjemari said...

Piękne /something beautiful.!!!/
pozdrowienia Maria

Debbie said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for your interest in TSTR DT Call ... good luck!

Please be sure to complete all 3 steps of the application process in order to be considered for the spot.

Robin Shakoor said...

Beautiful projects Sarah.

Maria said...

Gorgeous projects...so so lovely!!! Good luck with the DT call!

Becky Jo said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love the pink and black look. You did a great job on this card, box and nuggets! T4S Hugs!!

Barbara A. said...

Whoaaaa......I LOVE those cards! Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us!!!

Elaine M said...

Wanna share how you made this??? It is fantastic!