Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Valentine Cards....

Hi there, popping in to change the scenery.
Here are a couple of cards I made this week.
I am stocking up on my Valentine cards, since this is the
time I sell a lot of cards.
I took a lot of my things to a craft
store for the Christmas season and did very well with it,
so decided to take some of my Valentine
cards and goodies in to see if I could sell a few.
I also take Valentine cards into work to sell to the men, since we are
a male populated store and they always tend to forget or
wait till the last minute to buy something for their wives.
So for the past week , I've been busy creating.
Over the past couple of days I have sold over 12 cards
to the guys and still have a few more to get.



For this card I used Jen's Sketch

What an awesome sketch to work with.
Yummy paper from Bo Bunny.

Verve stamps for the heart and sentinent.
MA ribbon.
MS border punch and nesties.





I created this card for Timeless Tuesdays"Button Up".
I found these 2 heart button in my stash and have no idea
where they came from.
For this card I used some scraps of

Paper from Carolees
Ms Heart punch
Verve sentiment
WM ribbon.


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a couple more creations.

5 comments:

pasjemari said...

Piękna kartka./ Something beautiful !!!
Pozdrowienia Maria

Marisa said...

Way to use your captive audience to your advantage LOL! Love the top one.

Corine van der Zee said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful colours and details.

X Corine

Conniecrafter said...

both great cards but I especially love the design and colors in the first one!

Betty Wright said...

Sarah, both cards are fantastic! Really love your heart buttons on the second card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC "buttons" Challenge this week!