Wednesday, 23 February 2011

VLV2011Feb.....Week 3 & 4

Just popping in to change up the scenery with a couple
cards for the VLV2011Feb challenge.
These 2 cards are for week 3 & 4.


Week 3 Sketch by Teresa.

What a fun sketch to work with,this card came together in minutes.
I have a wedding coming up and since I still had these dimensional
stickers from M's still setting out on my work counter, I thought they
would be excellent for a wedding card.
Pulled out some SU paper with some sparkles, verve stamp and volia.



Week 4 sketch by Andrea.
I love the split panel on this sketch.
More Su paper, ribbon from M's, SU vintage flower, Verve stamps.

Thank you for visiting, I love to read your comments.
Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

these are both gorgeous Sarah, I adore your details...I hope you have a great rest of the week.....keep your fabby creations coming...we are playing "get your diva on" every month...woohoo!

enjoy *~*

pasjemari said...

Piękne -/something beautiful/

Maria

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful cards! Especially the pink one, it's my favorite.

Hugs Corine

Lenoria said...

These are both beautiful cards! Love the bird with the heart envelope and the saying on the second card is wonderful.