Sunday, 27 March 2011

Easter Blessings................MoJo184

Welcome back again.

Reminding you all about my

Blogoversary Celebrations. Please check out this link >>>Blogoversary for all the details. My celebrations will be going on till the 2nd of April.

All you have to do is use my sketch ,

then link it up in the post >Here

I hope you all take part.


Now onto my MoJo Monday Sketch.

Today's sketch is round or square,

and its designed by our talented Teresa.

I love this sketch and had so much fun with it.


I am in the mood for some springy colors.

Spring is suppose to be here, but you wouldn't

have know that here yesterday.

The day was beautiful , sunny, but windy,

and so darn cold.

So ,while dreaming of warmer weather ,

I turned my project into an Easter Card.

I used some new SU paper, SU stamp set,SU border punch.

Some yummy ribbon from Wally's.

Added some stickles to the flower to bling it up a bit.

MS ribbon tag.



Thank you all for visiting.

Be sure to check out the

MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.


Have awonderful Monday!




6 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

So gorgeous and springy!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Sarah! Your card is great.

Corine van der Zee said...

Very beautiful!!!

Hugs, Corine

Sue said...

Stunning!

Shannon White said...

Wow, such a pretty springy card! Just beautiful! 8-)

Judy May said...

This really gorgeous Sarah. Love the soft spring colours and the flower is a lovely finishing touch.