Sunday, 20 March 2011

Getting My Diva On........Wishing You A Lifetime Of Happiness.....

  Hi There,
If you are looking for my Blogoversary  Celebrations
Then go here>>>>>>Blogoversary
My  celebrations will be going on till the 2nd of April.
I hope you all take part,
I am giving away some Verve.






March's Get your Diva On Challenge is going on ,
and its sponsored by the very talented Tosha.
The challenge is to
Use all neutrals: white, ivory, gray, black, or brown,
with a splash of color to represent the arrival of Spring.

The winner of the challenge will get to be a Guest Diva in an upcoming release AND will receive all of the stamps/dies for that release for free! They will also get to play along with the Divas during the pre-release Spotlights as well as at the Release Party!! How's THAT for exciting?!!

                                   Here is the card I am entering.
I've been wanting to try a Lattice card for awhile,
I found instructions for it here......Lattice
I went with off white and a pop of pink for my card.
I used the Scalloped Edge Frame for my card, and then did the
Garden wall lattice.
Treaded some ribbon thru the lattice, added some prima flowers
and a Recollection Butterfly & rhinestone flourish.
I went with Pink for my pop of color, since I have a friend
getting married and this is her colors.
I sponged the edges with pink.


My birthday was yesterday, and I had a blog hop
with some wonderful people.
Thank you everyone for taking part.
The hop is open till Midnight Atlantic Time.
So you still have a few hrs to get your comments
on all the blogs.
There will be a prize  for a lucky commenter.
Check it out here>>>>>>Birthday Hop

DH bought me the Grand Caliber for my Birthday.
Also a couple sets of the grand nestibilities(they are on the way).
He also bought me the Scalloped frame I used today on my card.
Plus, I tried it out on my new caliber.
I love it, can't wait to get the grand nesties.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Total gorgeousness, Sarah :) Love the lattice and your lovely touch of pink. I think hubby scored some biiig points with your b-day pressie! I'm jealous LOL! Enjoy playing with your new toy and hoping you still have a few birthday celebrations to enjoy - ie. lunches with friends, cards in the mail etc.

JoAnn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the details. The lattice, the flowers and the pink butterfly and ribbon.

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Beautiful!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the threading of the ribbon and your lovely flowers with gems!

creativchen said...

Dear Sarah,

I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com