Thursday, 17 March 2011

Its Your Birthday

                        Hi, popping in to change the scenery and give
you all some exciting news.
This card is for the Viva la Verve March sketch
Week1.

Would you Believe I found these cards in the $dollar bins at M's.
I just cut apart 2 of the cards and then made my own.

Now for the exciting news.
Saturday , March 19 is my birthday and April 2nd is my
Blogoversary.
I am celebrating both starting on Sat. with a blog hop,
and then continuing on with a sketch for my Blogoversary.
Whats a celebration without some blog candy?
Yes, I am givng away some Verve,(who doesn't love Verve)
and I have an awesome line up for my Blog hop.
You won't want to miss this.
These ladies are so talented, and I am sure they
are some of your fav designers.
Please visit my blog on Sat. for all the details.
I can't wait, can you feel how excited I am ?Lol.

Thanks for  visiting and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card and colors!

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Oh, good! I'm not the only one who sees those Mike's $1 cards and cuts them up to make other cards! :) Lovely!

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the sketch and the $1 cards from Mike's :) Can't wait to check out the festivities tomorrow!

lena said...

Super cute cards and beautiful blog. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give away at lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!