Monday, 14 March 2011

Life Is good

Hi there, Time for another MoJo Monday sketch.
I took liberties with this sketch and flipped it .
I had found this paper pad at M's , for like $2..
Its from DCVW and its called "Tahiti."Beach Stack
So many gorgeous papers in it .
Because the paper I used had word sayings all over it,
I decided to flip the sketch, so you could read the words.
Also the blue sheet had an outline of a person surfing the wave.
So this is how my card came about.
So I then dug out my Verve stamp set with the surf boards,
sentiment and a wave outline.
added a bit of black ricrak and some black gems.



Thank you all for visiting, I love reading your comments.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!
Edit to add:
I apologize to my viewers for my card posting late.
I had it schedule to post at 9:15 am, as I usually do ,
but for some reason I had checked 9:15 pm.
An over sight on my part. So sorry!
I will double check next time.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done!! Love it :)

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card, love the colors!

Hugs Corine

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, I love this surf theme...a great masculine card! Have to tell you every time I see your blog title, I start singing the song, "Mustang Sally", in my head - lol!