Saturday, 26 March 2011

A Life Time Of happiness

Hi Everyone and welcome back .

If you are looking for my Blogoversary Celebrations,
Then please go here>>Blogoversary
My celebrations will be going on till the 2nd of April.
All you have to do is use my sketch ,
then link it up in the post >Here
I hope you all take part,
I am giving away some Verve.





This is a card I created for The Shabby Tea Room.
This weeks challenge is Bingo
To play along with this Bingo, you have to choose
Three Embellishments In A Row.
I choose Gems, Glitter/Glimmer, Ribbon.
I used VLV sketch and some new paper from
DCWV "Street Lace"
The Black and white paper is so glittery,
it doesn't show very well in the pic.
I also added some glitter to the centers of the flowers
on the blue paper.
Added some gems from recollections
and a yummy ribbon from M's, along with a prima flower.
Thank you for visiting.
I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card! I love the sentiment and the layout! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Kristin said...

Oh how lovely this card is. All the detail is just beautiful! Love the bling. Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
hugs,
Kristin