Thursday, 10 March 2011

May Your Blessings.....

Hi popping in to change it up a bit and show you
a card I made for the Shabby Tea Room.


The challenge for this week.... "Luck Of The Irish"
with this inspiration pic, and you have to use green.
I don't normally make cards for St.Pats,but since I just got this paper
from M's a few days ago on sale and it was still setting out on my desk,
and I saw what the challenge the Shabby Tea Room was hosting, I couldn't resist not using this paper.I went with the Mojo sketch again.
Loving this sketch with the split panel.
I had bought several sheets and I got a couple of them for just 20 cents a sheet.Couldn't resist a bargain,lol.
I cut the flourish from one of the sheets, the shamrock from another, the outer strip from another,layered it with some matching CS,then added some ribbon.The sentiment is from Verve.
Thank you for visiting. I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and sentiment.

Hugs Corine

scrappingnana said...

Lovely card. I like the sentiment also. Great bargain on the paper and it all works together. TFS

Anonymous said...

I've come to your blog several times from the Mojo Monday blog on Monday morning hoping to find details about your card, but it never seems to be here. Sure wish it would be.