Thursday, 31 March 2011

More VLVMar2011 Sketches.....

First ,I like to remind you all about my Blogoversary Celebrations.

Please check out this link >>>Blogoversary


for all the details.

My celebrations will be going on till the 2nd of April.

All you have to do is use my sketch ,

then link it up in the post >Here

You have a couple more days to take part.

Check out this post for my Blog candy I am giving away!

I hope you all take part.

Now for my cards using the VLVMar2011 Sketches















Week 4 Sketck by Jackie;

Used more of the SU papers, MS border punch,

Prima flower, ribbon from my stash.

Added some bling to the flower and some rhinestones to the border.



















Week 5 Sketch by Sankari;

SU paper I bought last year and couldn't find till I dug among all my papers.Guess I need to sort my papers, been promising to do it but keep putting it off ,lol.

Flowers from M's,MS punch,some $store gems.


Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to squeeze them in, Sarah :) Great work on both.

Louise Brown said...

Your cards are adorable...love the colors and the flowers you've used. TFS

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice!

Happy blogoversary :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are lovely Sarah - you sure know how to rock that Verve!