Monday, 21 March 2011

Once Upon A Springtime

Hi There,

If you are looking for my Blogoversary Celebrations,
Then go here>>>>>>>;Blogoversary
My celebrations will be going on till the 2nd of April.
I hope you all take part,
I am giving away some Verve.


Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is a fun one.

For my card I used some new papers from
Graphics 45
Once Upon A Springtime

I just realized as I was writing this,
I never used a stamp on this card.
I believe that is a first for me.
I do love how this card turned out.It went together
in minutes.

Be sure to check  out the MoJo Makers  for their
awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!


7 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Gorgeousssss!!! Beautiful colors and image.

Hugs Corine

Marisa said...

Simply gorgeous, Sarah!

Wanda Cullen said...

Those papers are gorgeous and they work great for a fast card! I bought some recently and love them! Hope your w/e was full of wonderful birthday surprises! :-)

Karen Wedding said...

I love your card. That little fairy is so cute. I thought it was a stamp, but I guess not.

A Passion for Paper & Ink said...

Sarah, this card is just lovely! Very soft & sweet. I checked out some of your other creations & I'm so inspired by you! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

It's very beautiful, also the colours and layout Sarah.
A cute fairy.
Gr. Marja

Sandy Ang said...

Utterly beautiful. Wowed by your first time stamping card !