Wednesday, 30 March 2011

VLVMAR2011 Sketches

Hi again, just popping in to change up the scenery.



First ,I like to remind you all about my Blogoversary Celebrations. Please check out this link >>>Blogoversary for all the details.

My celebrations will be going on till the 2nd of April.

All you have to do is use my sketch ,

then link it up in the post >Here

You have a couple more days to take part.

Check out this post for my Blog candy I am giving away!

I hope you all take part.



Ok, now onto my VLV Sketches.

This card is for Week 2


What an awesome sketch.

I used more of my new SU papers,MS punch for the strip down the side,

then threaded some WM yummy ribbon thru the slots.

A recollection pearl flourish, Verve sentiment to finish it off.



This card is Week3 Maureen 's sketch Again I used SU papers from the same pad. Yummy sheer ribbon from M's, some decorative snaps from $store, flower also from $store, added some stickles to bling it up. Verve sentiment, MS border punch!


Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your commnets.

I will be back later with more VLV Sketches.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Two gorgeous cards, Sarah! Love the ribbon treatment through the punch on the top card.

Conniecrafter said...

Just Beautiful, love the threading of the ribbon through the punch and the ribbon matches the punch perfectly, so love the colors on your second and the flower is beautiful!