Monday, 7 March 2011

You're A Friend...............MoJo181

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Its the first Monday of the month and that means its contest time.
The first sketch of every month is our Mojo Madness contest with prizes for our top picks.
The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.


Isn't this sketch so awesome?
Julee has outdone herself on this one, I just love it.
Julee has also inspired me to purchase these butterflys embellies.
I've seem them on several of her cards and I just had to get them.
And would you believe it , we both used them on this sketch,lol.


Btw, I was in and made changes to my blog's setting and updated my editor.
I am not sure I am liking this setting.
Took me several minutes to find how to upload my pics.
Everything is in a different spot.
Anyone else did the upgrade?
If so  how do you like it?


Be sure to check out the MoJo Team for their awesome creations.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Very pretty card. I love it! I upgraded to the new editor. Didn't like it at first but now that I am used to it, I love it. And I think you will too!

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card and details!

Hugs Corine

Marisa said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Love how you used that tricky sketch :) As for the blog look, it looks like mine so I love it LOL!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Absolutely stunning card.