Thursday, 14 April 2011

Egg_stra Special....

Hi everyone, I am back with a card for VLV challenge and some exciting news.

Bonnie at Really Reasonable Ribbon invited me to part of her design team. I am over the moon excited about this. I just love love ribbon, and you all know I can't make a project with out adding ribbon.I start designing for Bonnie on May 1st.
VLVApr2011 Week 2.
This sketch is from Andrea and I had some fun with it. I used some SU papers, MA ribbon, Verve stamps, and some little rhinestones from my stash. Since they were so tiny , I added some to the eggs to bling them up, MS border trim punch, and nesties. Thank you all for visiting, I love to hear your comments. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card using that sketch, Sarah. I'm working on it today and it is a bit of a grinder for me LOL! Darling array of eggs around the chick :)

Crystal said...

Sarah this is soooo adorable, love this sweet chicky and those fabby eggs and colors!