Monday, 11 April 2011

Favorite Peep..........MoJo 186

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.

I just love todays sketch,it was created by Teresa.

For my card I wanted it to be springy and wanted to use

my new Verve Stamps.

I pulled out some SU paper, Charley and the basket from the

"Chicks Rule" stamp set.

MS punch, Recollection flower.

Rummaged thru my ribbons and found this yellow

string.


Thank you for visiting, be sure to check out

the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.


Have a wonderful Monday!





5 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderful mojo card as always, Sarah! Loving all the yellow and your flower is gorgeous with the touch of sparkle on it.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super adorable. Love that yellow. :)

mommyof5kidz said...

oH THAT IS SOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is just way too cute!

Betty Wright said...

Sarah, this is so precious and beautifully done! Wonderful card and detailing!