Monday, 18 April 2011

GYDOApr2011

Hi , Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I had to work all weekend again.

Will be so glad to have a long weekend coming up.

Here are 2 cards I entered for Get your Diva on Challenge.

Amber hosted this challenge and it was a recipe challenge.

This was the first time I did a challenge like that.

My recipe called to use Green, Pink and Yellow.

Long card, rhinestones, lace and glitter.

You also had a choice to swap out one of the categories.

I opted to switch out the colors for my first card.

For this card I used the color category Turquoise, Brown & Pink, with Blush papers from BG.I added the lacey flower, some rhinsetones and

added some glitter to my card.



For this card I used everything my recipe called for .

I was imtimidated with the colors at first and which was why

I did the first card.

But while making my first card, I was still thinking of ,green, yellow and pink ,and then I got the idea what to make with these colors.

I used some yellow paper form SU along with matching CS.

I used a nestie frame to pop out the window and then did some lattice work to it.I popped it up some to give dimension.

Added the lacey flower, glittery butterfly, some pink rhinestones.

Some yellow ribbon. Punched some green leaves with MS punch

and my card was done.

Overall , I was pleased with how it looked.

Looking at the cards that was entered, I am up against some strong

competition. Wish me luck!


Have a wonderful night.

I will be back in the morning with my MoJo card!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Two beauties, Sarah! Love the lattice on the first one and the long length and colours on the second.

Conniecrafter said...

Your lattice and flower card with the butterfly is just lovely, great spring card!