Monday, 18 April 2011

Just For You.......MoJo187

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.

Today's sketch was designed by Maria.

Its such an awesome sketch, one I will surely use again.


For my card I used some SU paper I've had for over a year.

I don't know why I didn't use it before.

The paper is so sparkly.

I paired it up with some SU cs in pink and whisper white.

Added a recollection flower, some yummy pink ribbon from M's, I found in the dollar bin.

MS border punch, CB swiss dots EBfolder, nestie scallop circle and tags.

Verve stamps.


Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo team for their awesome creations.


Have a wonderful Monday.

I am off and gonna spend it with my DH , who is on vacation.


6 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully soft feel to this card, Sarah! Love the layered flower in the middle. Great take on the mojo sketch as always :)

Bonnie Weiss said...

Such a pretty and feminine card ... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pinks!

Marie B. said...

Sarah, I just had to come by and tell you how much I like this card. It's so soft and pretty! :)

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Love the soft colors and detail. Great sketch!!

Simply Shaz said...

Such a pretty card! Love this :)
Shaz x

Conniecrafter said...

so very soft and pretty!