Monday, 25 April 2011

MoJo 188........Round or Square


Good MoJo Monday to you all and Happy Easter.

I had a wonderful Easter with my family.

DH and I went to my daughter's place , where all

my family was visiting.

I got to spend some quality time with my

beautiful GD.


Todays MoJo sketch is round or square and it was

designed by Me.

I was gonna make a round card also but time seem

to have gotten away from me this past weekend.

But if you are feeling inspired, then try both.






For my card I used some of this yummy paper

I found over the weekend

from MME "Stella & Rose"

I also used Crown Circles nesties, a MS border punch,

Verve sentiment, Recollections flowers, some ribbon

from my stash.


Be sure to check in on the rest of the

MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.

Have a wonderful Monday!



3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done, Sarah :) Love the colours and how you used the nestie.

Katy said...

Love it! Great job!

-Katy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/hooklineandinker

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very earthy and pretty in the green and brown tones! I thought right away of my friend Marisa, whose fave color is green, and I see she has already been here to leave you some love!