Monday, 4 April 2011

Mom ..........MoJo185

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday. Since this is the first Monday of the month, that means its contest time. And for Contest time Julee gives away some Verve. Who doesn't love some Verve! The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. This is my card for this week. I loved this sketch but it had me stumped for a bit. Maybe because I didn't have much time to work on it. I worked all week and right into this past weekend and did a shift on Sunday as well.So when it came time to work on my sketch ,I just worked with the papers I still had on my desk from SU. I also had this new punch from MS "Bangle Trim Punch" setting on my desk begging to be used,lol. After I punched a strip of paper, I couldn't seem to make it work . So rather than not use it, I placed it behind my top layer and let a bit of it peek out. Then I couldn't seem to make anything work for the scallop circle on the sketch and went searching for something to use. I found this ribbon flower I had purchased at M's some time ago, pulled off all the beads and placed a prima flower in center. Found a piece of MA ribbon that matched perfectly , then added some bling and voila , here is my card. I was pleased with how it turned out on so little time! Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations. Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments. Have a wonderful Monday. I will be back later tonight to announce the winner of my Blogoversary!

7 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely card Sarah. Very elegant, that flower is so delicate.

doris said...

Beautiful card Sarah... WOW!!

hugs doris

Marisa said...

Gorgeous as always, Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

What a STUNNING card!!

Conniecrafter said...

so very lovely, like what you did with the sketch, great softness!

Libby Streed said...

The blue bling bolsters the look of this card and is perfectly coupled with the DSP. I'm impressed with the beautiful flower that you made as well. Great card!

Betty Wright said...

Sarah, this is beautiful and the soft pretty colors and patterns are beautifully blended! Lovely card!